Website terms and conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Fusion interior design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 St James Avenue, Epsom, Surrey KT17 1PT. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• This website is for informational purposes only is not monetized .
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This main website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Our blog is for informational, educational, industry news reporting and research purposes only. It has no advertising and is not sponsored by any third party nor does it generate any income via click throughs, product sponsorship or any link to other web sites or pages. We will have given credit to the source where known but please advise us of any copyright infringement and we will remove the post or image as required.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Fusion interior design – © Fusion interior design 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
However you may share our content without the need of a license or permission from us. For example:
• Share our content by using the integrated share tools where it was published (e.g. the share button or embed codes on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest or Houzz).
• Post our headline and a link back to where our content was originally published on our websites or social media channels.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All designs, project & client photography, images, sketches, drawings and ideas of any project or consultation are copyright and remain the property of Fusion interior design and cannot be reused without our written permission.
We reserve the right to use all of the aforementioned in any promotional literature and /or material and any marketing campaigns at any time. Your privacy will always be protected and at no time will we publish details of your full name, full address, contact information or any other personal information unless we have permission from you to do so.